Saturday, May 25, 2013

Epilogue to Publix story of 5/24/13.

PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS STORY UNTIL YOU HAVE SCROLLED DOWN AND FIRST READ MY POST TITLED, “WHAT HAPPENS AT PUBLIX STAYS AT PUBLIX” DATED MAY 24, 2013.


Here’s an epilogue to my adventure in Publix. The very next day Judy went to that same Publix to speak to the manager about the sandwich deliveries she had arranged to be made by Publix to a nearby Cancer Chemotherapy Facility for their patients (see my post of 4/26/13 titled PUBLIX CATERS.) 


In the course of her conversation with the manager she mentioned the story of the blond who attempted to pick me up the previous day at that Publix. The manager laughed and told her that on the previous day the chef who makes up their daily sushi offerings, and who incidentally is an Asian/American and who speaks very little English, told him that a blond woman came up to his counter and started a conversation by asking, “Do you prefer black or white?” The counter man was confused by the question and thought she was asking whether he preferred black or white fish. He replied, “black”.

She replied, “That’s too bad because I’m white and I’m looking for a new boyfriend.” She then strode off.

AND I THOUGHT SHE TRIED TO PICK ME UP BECAUSE OF MY GOOD LOOKS AND BECAUSE I WAS SUCH A NICE MAN.


No comments:

Post a Comment